Rub-R-Wall of Ohio Inc.'s Checklist for a dry basement.
1. Operate a dehumidifer with a direct hook to your sump pit.
2. Circulate air in basement with HVAC system and a small fan.
3. Always maintain a fullly functional sump system.
4. Direct outdoor sprinkler heads away from the foundation.
5. Have cracks in your basement professionally injected.
6. Fill all settlement around your home annually.
7. Remember to regularly clean and inspect your gutters.
8. Be sure to inspect your downspout lines twice a year.
Please for the full brochure that includes Builder's Steps to a Quality Foundation Waterproofing System and answers to some common questions.